Finding Father’s Day gifts for the most deserving father can be difficult. We get it. So, we’ve put together an extensive gift guide with 15 adventure-inspired products in hopes of making the search for Father’s Day gifts much easier.
Whether your dad’s passion is hiking, biking, or any type of adventure, we’ve got the perfect gift idea for you organized below by price point. Browse useful multi-tools, trendy outdoor gear, and everything in between for Father’s Day gifts your dad is sure to love!
Keep it casual, dad knows how much you love him (below $50)
- Hydroflask: From ice cold water to hot coffee, Hydroflask’s high-performance, insulated cup will keep your dad happy and refreshed. Perfect for baseball games, out on a hike, or for when he’s simply on the go.
- SAXX Underwear: Why buy your dad another tie when you can get him something he’s sure to use everyday? Check out SAXX Underwear.
- XPOT: Are you sick of dad’s only dinner option being hot dogs on your weekend getaways? Expand his cooking horizons with these collapsible pots for easy and efficient backcountry cooking.
- FLOW 35L Dry Backpack: Whether it’s water sports, bike commutes, hiking, or anything outdoors, this water-and-snow-resistant backpack makes wet adventures doable.
The thoughtful-yet-affordable Father’s Day Gifts (Under $100)
- Skullcandy: Dad doesn’t understand why your headphones are always in? Show him what he’s missing out on. Portable headphones perfect for running, skiing, or biking.
- Shower’s Pass: Hauling a cycling backpack around can be a hassle, and it is especially rough on the old man’s back. Give dad a break, and help him pack light with Shower’s Pass RainSlinger Waterproof Hip Pack. With wet-weather protection and reflective LED trim, he’ll be wearing it on every bike ride.
- Shower’s Pass: Cold weather can be hard on the hands. Whether it’s fishing, or biking or running in the rain, Crosspoints Waterproof Knit Gloves will provide your father with outstanding dexterity and waterproof protection that will keep his hands warm and dry.
For a little extra love on Dad’s special day (Between $100-$300)
- Rocky Mountain Underground: The new Corepack 15 backpack is designed for trail sports. It not only holds a water pack, but comes with a built-in-beer holder so he can celebrate after a long trek.
- Otterbox: Help dad enjoy staying happy and hydrated on weekend outings with Otterbox Coolers.
- Vivobarefoot: Give the gift of healthy feet and introduce him to minimalist shoes with these recycled, lightweight shoes used for hiking, running, and everyday wear.
- BioLite: Your dad will want to bring this portable smokeless fire pit on every camping trip. The BioLite FirePit burns both firewood and charcoal depending on your dads needs. It also has a blue-tooth controlled fan that allows you to control the flames. Get the cover to charge the battery with solar power.
Borrow Dad’s credit card and give him something nice ($300+)
- Kokopelli Packrafts: Inflatable, packable, and easy to use, your dad won’t be able to wait to take this one out. Great for whitewater rafting, paddling, and of course, pack rafting. Made with cutting edge materials, your dad can enjoy weekend getaways in this trusted, lightweight, high performance packraft..
- Giant Bicycles: Get your old man out of the house and into the mountains with the Giant Talon 29 3 (2019). This classic hardtail bike is made for singletrack riders aspiring for outdoor adventure.
- Scarpa: Scarpa’s Ribelle Tech OD is the perfect mountaineering boot to allow dad to run, climb, and stay dry on his next mountain climb.
- Sea to Summit: For ultra-light backpacking, Sea to Summit’s Specialist Shelters are one- or two-person tents that can be pitched quickly for dad’s next trek.
Please note that this article contains some affiliate links to our brand partners. At no additional cost to you, Huck earns a commission if you decide to make a purchase by using the links above. We appreciate your support!